NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Review

by - September 12, 2016

Hey everyone, today I am going to be doing a review of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very, very soon. xxx

Basic Info:

Brand : NYX

Product : Soft Matte Lip Cream

Shade(s): Istanbul

Price: £5.50
          $6.00

Stocked in: Selected Boots and Boots Online (UK)
                   NYX Online (US)

Link here (UK)
         here (US)

My Thoughts....

Overall, I love this product and it has become a make up bag essential of mine.

The packaging of this product is amazing. It's a very small tube but has a lot of product in it. As mine is a pink shade, the main bottles is pink (not quite the shade of the product, but very similar), then the lid is matte black so it's quite sleek.

I have the shade Istanbul which I would describe as a vibrant pink nude (if that makes any sense at all...). I wore this lipstick practically every single day through out summer. Although, I don't think I will be wearing it in winter as it is definitely more of a summer shade.

Another bonus to this product is, it's cruelty free. I don't know for sure, but I think all NYX products are cruelty free.

One (and only), down side to this product is that it dries out pretty quickly. I says on the bottle it will last 18 months but I down think that's very accurate. Mine has been open for 2 months(ish) and is already starting to dry up a little. This may be because I have had it open a lot because I've been using it. However, other people have complained about the same thing, so I think maybe it's just a common problem through out the range.

How I wear it...

  • On it's own
  • With NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake


  • With Tanya Burr Cotton Cane


  • A thin layer over Kiko Deco Delight in 51812002 02


  • A thin layer over Kiko Velvet Mat in 613
     
I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I will see you all again soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

Qotp - What is your go to lip product?

Aotp - In Summer, this ^^
           In Autumn, MAC/s Plumful

You May Also Like

0 comments