My Make up Drawers Tour! Pt. 2

by - September 26, 2016

Hey everyone, and welcome back to my make up drawers tour! Today I'm going to be sharing with you the bits and bobs that I keep in the middle compartment. If you have absolutely no idea what I'm on about... click here to read part 1! I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very, very soon! xxx

In the middle compartment I keep:

Smashbox 24hr Eyeshadow Primer

Urban Decay Naked Palette
L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Beige
Kiko Shadow Sticks in shades 4 and 6
Tanya Burr Cosmetics Hollywood Palette
Smashbox Photo Op Trio in Screen Shot
Urban Deacy Half Baked Solo
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
Urban Decay Solo in Lilac Shimmer
Essence Quattro in 05 To Die For
Soap and Glory Supercat Skinny Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Blackest Black (back up)

So, that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Qotp - Which eye product could you not live without?

Aotp - My Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara!

Let me know if you want any links for any of the products mentioned!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your blog! Fabulous post.
    www.artisticanimalblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You don't en realise how much all of your comments mean to me! xxx

      Delete