My Make up Drawers Tour! Pt. 1

by - September 21, 2016

Hey everyone, and welcome to my make up drawers tour! I don't really know why I've never done one of these before! Anyway, lets get into it... xx

I keep all my make up in, or on top of my dressing table. I have the HERMES Dressing Table from IKEA. It has 1 main drawer that is broken up into 3 sections. Then on top of dressing table I have a small make up organiser which I keep all the things I use the most in. I got this from Tiger just over  a year ago so I don't know whether it is still sold or not - although, many places do very similar products.

On top of my dressing table I keep:

NYX Create your own palette (with the shades: Naked Truth, Sin, Velvet and Over the Taupe)

Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
Smashbox Full Exposure mascara in the shade Blackest Black
17 Stay Time Concealer in the shade Extra Fair
LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub
EcoTools Lip Brush
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul
NYX Buttergloss in Angel Food Cake
Kiko Deco Delight Lipstick in 02
Kiko Velvet Mat Lipstick in 613
MAC Lustre Lipstick in Plumful
P.S. Pro... Beauty Blender

The main drawer of my dressing table is broken up into 3 compartments. On the left, I keep a few face products. In the middle section I keep all my eye products and last but not least, my lip products are on the right!

In the left section there is:

Smashbox Under Eye Primer
Soap and Glory Blur and Brighten Concealer in Light
Maybelline Baby Lips (to set my eyebrows)
Natural Collection Lipstick in Sweet Pea (I don't use this one, so it's just somewhere to store it...)

So, that's all for today. Part 2 will be up next week. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you all very, very soon.

Love Lou
xxxx

Qotp- Which 3 make up products could you not live without?

Aotp - Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream and 17 Stay Time :)

Let me know if you want any links for the products mentioned!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've been wanting to buy the velvet mat lipstick since the packaging looks so nice and I tried their smart lipstick before, are they good? Looking forward for part 2 xx

    Mariana | kaleidoscopicmari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality is amazing! It's really similar to the MAC lustre lipsticks. Hope this helps. xxxx

      Delete