My Autumnal Morning Routine 2016!

by - September 28, 2016

Hey everyone, and welcome to another autumn themed post. Today I am going to be sharing with you my regular morning during Autumn. I hope you enjoy this post and I will see you all very, very soon.

I normally wake up at about 8:30 but I can be early, or later depending on what I'm doing that day. Usually I sit in bed for a bit and watch tv or check instagram. After that, I have to get up and brush my teeth before I do anything else otherwise I don't concentrate properly (or do anything properly).

After that, I head down stairs and pop a bagel in the toaster. A lot of people think it's really strange that I don't put anything on my bagel! I just eat it as it comes and it's so nice! With my bagel I always have apple juice and a yogurt. (This breakfast probably sounds like a really odd combination but oh well.).

After that, I head back upstairs and start getting ready. First I do my make up, then my hair and last I get changed.

My regular make up:
First, I prime my eyes using Smashbox 24hr eye primer.  I then use the shade Sin from Nyx all over my lid. Then I add a bit of the shade Over the Taupe on the other corner of my eye and then blend it up into the crease.

To finish of my eyes, I blend the shade Creep from the original Naked palette across my lash line and add Smashbox Full Exposure to my top and bottom lashes. Then I use my 17 Stay Time concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes. Usually, I choose the lipstick on the morning but recently I've been loving MAC's plumful.

Next, I do my hair. This generally consists of ponytails, braids or bobby pins. After that, I get changed. Through Autumn so far, I've been loving dungarees and striped t shirts. I'm not really sure why, but I just love it!

Before I head out, I usually have a little tidy up (that's if I have time though - I generally don't though). Then I grab my mini backpack from New Look, drop my phone in and head out...

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

Qotp - What is the one thing you could not do in the morning?

Aotp - Brushing my teeth, I cannot function without doing that.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I always have to brush my teeth and shower!! I really like plain toasted bagels too aha xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete