My Autmn Essentials - 2016!

by - September 19, 2016

Hey everyone, and welcome to my autumn essentials post! Today I'm going to share with you the things that I couldn't live without in Autumn! I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very, very soon. xxxx

The first thing I absolutely love in Autumn is Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand. This is a life saver on dried and chapped skin as the weather changes. It's part of the original zoella beauty collection so has a very fresh and floral scent which I absolutely love! The packaging itself is gorgeous, never mind the bottle! I have it sat on my dressing table, the box adds a bright pop of colour! It's a 90ml bottle and little goes a long way so this has lasted me a year and is only half way down! Also, it's now tested on animals, so that's a plus. This retails at £5.50 which incredible for the quality of the product!


Another thing I am obsessed with in autumn is Lush popcorn lip scrub. This lip scrub is so good at getting rid of dry lips. I use this most nights alongside my Bath House Hot Chocolate Lip Balm. The smell of this is so good! It smells just like buttery popcorn - I love it! This is also pretty affordable as it retails at £5.50 as well! It also comes in bubblegum and mint julips. Generally, in limited collections they have one of well!

Oh yeah! It's back! MAC's plumful is always a solid autumn favourite/essential. This is a perfect pale berry, deep pink shade that's perfect for transitioning into the colder months! The quality of this lipstick is amazing! It's a lustre lipstick and glides so nicely onto the lips and the colour pay off is amazing! It's also pretty moisturising which is a bonus in cooler months. This lipstick is pretty pricey compared to some other berry shade lipsticks on the market but is definitely worth the investment! All MAC lipsticks retail at £15.50.

A tv show I can never get enough of is the Great British Bake Off! This is a favourite of mine every single year and I am quite disappointed that it's moving over to channel 4 from BBC. I think Mel and Sue are/were amazing on it and it won't be the same without them. Nevertheless, I will always be a huge fan of the bake off!

A fashion essential of mine throughout autumn has to be dungarees. I just love them! It makes a change from just wearing jeans all the time. I love pairing dungarees with striped t shirts and sometimes thin jumpers that I have. Right now, I am loving my new black dungarees from New Look! These were supposed to be £24.99 but were on offer to £14.99 I think! (However I don't think they are still on offer now :( ).

My final essential is checked shirts. To me these signify autumn and it getting colder and cosier! (As you can tell I'm a huge fan of the colder months!..) My favourite so far this year is one I got from New Look last year (sorry, it isn't sold any more!) It's predominantly blue with red and white checks and it looks really nice with black, or dark blue jeans!

So, that's it for today guys. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxx

Qotp - What are you autumn essentials?

You May Also Like

0 comments