How Much is My Face? - 7/9/2016

by - September 07, 2016

Hey everyone, I haven't done a how much is my face post for a while so I thought I would do another for you all. I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you very, very soon. xxx

Smashbox 24hr Photo Finish Shadow Primer - £20

Urban Decay Naked Palette - £38.50 - Shade Naked in my eyebrows

Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette - £5.99
Nude Delight - Inner Corner
Gold Coin - Over Lid
Enchantment and Bookworm mixed - Crease

17 Stay Time Concealer in Extra Fair - £4.49

Soap and Glory Blur and Brighten Concealer in Light - £6

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara - £19.50

Maybelline Lash Sensational - £7.99
(Just a thin coat over my Smashbox mascara)

MAC Lustre Lipstick in Plumful (yep.... It's back haha) - £15.50

TOTAL COST = £117.97

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I will see you very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Qotp - What is your favourite MAC Lipstick?

Aotp - Plumful - a pale berry shade.

You May Also Like

0 comments