Autumn Wishlist - 2016!

by - September 14, 2016

Hey everyone, I was thinking of blog post ideas a couple of weeks ago, and I realised that I could do season-ly wishlists. Today, I am going to be sharing with you my autumn wishlist, I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very, very soon.

Fashion:

New Look Teens - Black Metal Trim Chelsea Boots.

I've always loved the look of Chelsea boots but have never actually owned a pair of my own. Whilst scrolling through the new look website, these caught my eye immediately. They are black suede with the classic elasticated cut out. They also have a small heel and a metal trim along the back. These are also available in Grey and retail at £24.99


New Look Teens - Blue Stripe Print Tie Front Cold Shoulder Shirt

This shirt looks gorgeous! Personally, I think that this would ;look really nice with dark blue or black jeans and Chelsea boots. (maybe ones like those ^^........haha). This would make such a cute autumnal/wintery outfit. This is also super affordable as it retails at £12.99.

Beauty:

Tanya Burr Cosmetics 12 Day Advent Calendar

A lot of people don't like the idea of only a 12 day advent calendar but to be honest it doesn't really bother me. All of the products in this calendar look gorgeous! If you don't want to know what is in it, scroll down to the next section :) It contains: Glitter Rain Nail Polish, Sleigh Bells Nail Polish, Glitter Gold, Aurora Lip Gloss (this makes me really happy!), Christmas Stocking Matte Lip, Raspberry Pavlova lip gloss, Snowy Day Glitter Pot, Champagne Sparkle Glitter Pot, Ice crystals glitter eyeliner and Treasured Glitter Liner! This calendar is so affordable compared to most beauty advent calendars on the market. This retails at only £25!

Zoella Beauty Bake My Day Fragrance Set

This set is one of the best things Zoe has ever released! In the set, it has a body spritz and a body cream/lotion. This collection has the scent of gingerbread and vanilla with hints of cinnamon and chocolate. So, this is basically the ultimate Christmas scent. Also, the body spray is full sized so that's a bonus!

Essie Nail Varnish - Fall Edition - Go Go Geisha and Playing Koi

Go Go Geisha is a pale pink nude shade which would look gorgeous with most, if not all, autumnal outfits. Playing Koi is a slightly more bold shade. It's a very autumnal, burnt orange shade. Even though this is quite a bold shade, it isn't too bold that you can't wear it. These are £7.99 each but are definitely worth the bit extra bit for the quality!

Real Techniques Beauty Blender

I have a beauty blender now and I love it, but it's not the best. It was £1 from Primark, so I think at some point I am going to invest in a better quality beauty blender. Everyone always raves on about the Real Techniques beauty blenders so this is definitely the one I will upgrade to :).

Homeware

Yankee Candle Rhubarb Crumble Candle

This looks incredible! It's from the new autumn collection which really excites me! I have actually smelt this on in store and it smelt amazing! It's really fruity but sweet at the same time. It's a really unique scent so you'll have to smell it yourself to know what I mean. haha

Zoella Lifestyle Naps Fix Everything Cushion

You may or may not know, but I am a huge cushion fan (I don't think my bed can handle much more...). However, one of my favourite Kirstie Allsopp cushions has a ladder across the front which has to be hid by other cushions (haha). So, this looks the exact right shape and size to fit my Kirstie cushion sized gap. This hasn't actually been released yet, so unfortunately I can't tell you any prices, but I can tell you that it is being sold in Boots and Debenhams!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I will see you very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxx


Qotp - What's on your autumn wishlist?

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. The Tanya Burr beauty advent calender sounds amazing! I can't wait for the zoella lifestyle products to come out xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it! I can't wait!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh you're making me real excited for Autumn now :) I'm going to go check out New Look's webpage now as I lovee their seasonal clothes xx

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, you know me! They're always gorgeous! xxx

      Delete