10 things I love about Autumn!

by - September 23, 2016

Hey everyone, and welcome back to another autumn themed post... haha. Anyway, today I am going to be sharing with you some of the things I love most about Autumn! I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very, very soon. xxxx

Checked Shirts

Dungarees

Hot Chocolate

Leaves

Berry Lips
 
Lush Bath Bombs

Saturday Night TV

Sparklers (I'm terrified of fireworks!)

Cozy Blankets

Reading!
 

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I will see you all very, very soon!

Love Lou
xxxx

Qotp - What do you love about autumn?

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Would you believe I bought my first berry lip the other day! I can't see how I lived without one for so long.


    Mind checking out my recent - it's a brand collab ft. floral bombers!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought my first last year and I had the same realisation! Your post was lovely, commented as well! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. I love all of these! Dungerees are just the best, aren't they? X
    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, there a autumn/winter staple for me! xxx

      Delete
  3. Cute post, I love Autumn!xx
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post! Which book it is that you're reading? xx

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Over that past couple of weeks, I've been reading the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. Right now, I'm reading Mini Shopaholic which is book 6 I think.

      Delete
    2. Ooh, what are they about? xx

      Delete
    3. It's about a shopaholic called Becky Bloomwood, it basically just follows her life and what she gets up to. xxx

      Delete