Seventeen Stay Time Review

by - August 03, 2016

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you my thoughts on the Seventeen Stay Time 18hr Concealer. I hope you enjoy this post and I will see you all very soon. P.S. I'm currently on holiday so I will reply to all comments when I get back. xx

 
I know, I've mentioned this concealer quite a lot recently but I thought I would do an in depth, full review for you all.
 
 
This is quite a full coverage concealer but depending on how much product you put on it will obviously be heavier or lighter coverage. Despite it being quite full coverage, it's doesn't look cakey on your skin and it doesn't feel too heavy on your skin which is really nice in summer (and sometimes in winter too).
 
Obviously, another bonus of it being quite full coverage is it will last all day. I find this doesn't transfer or fade at all during the day, which is brilliant. It says it can last up to 18 hours, I haven't actually tried it for the full 18 hours but it does last me all day.
 
There is also a pretty good colour range for paler skin (not so much for darker skin). I am the shade extra fair but i think fair would also suit me as that isn't too dark either. The darkest shade they do is medium which is considerably darker than fair and extra fair.
 
All products in the Stay Time family:
 
 
Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all very soon,
 
Love Lou
xxx
 
Qotp - What have you tried from seventeen?


You May Also Like

0 comments