Day in my life - A Spanish City

by - August 29, 2016

Hey everyone, a few weeks ago I went on holiday to Spain and whilst we were there we went to a gorgeous place called Mijas. Today, I thought I'd share with you some pictures from the day. I hope you enjoy this post and I will see you all very, very soon. xxx

 














 
So, I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I will see you very, very soon,
 
Love Lou
xxxx
 
Qotp- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
 
Aotp - Defintely New York.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh man, the pictures look gorgeous. Hope you had a lovely time!!

    And as for the QOTP...I'm not sure. Maybe Ireland, I've heard it's really nice there, and I've always wanted to go, haha.

    ~Iris
    http://getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did. Interesting answer, I've never been to Ireland either but have heard really lovely things.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this looks truly stunning! I think if I could live anywhere aside the country side, it would probably be in Woolacombe because I loveee the sea side xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was gorgeous! I used to go to Woolacombe all the time! It's gorgeous, isn't it! xxx

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing!! I went to Madrid this summer and it makes me want to go back to bad. Madrid is a really good city you should so go one day!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madrid has always been one of the places that I've wanted to visit! It always looks gorgeous in pictures! xxx

      Delete