August Favourites 2016

by - August 31, 2016

Hey everyone, today I'm going to be sharing with you my favourites through out the month of August. I hope you enjoy this post and I will see you very, very soon. xxxx

NYX Make your own palette

I love this. So, you go into your local boots (that has a NYX counter) and buy a 4 or 9 shade palette. I selected the 4 shade palette and it was £3.50. You then choose the shades you want to put in the palette. I have the shades : Naked Truth, Sin, Velvet and Over the Taupe. Naked Truth is a matte nude shade which is a really nice brow bone and inner corner highlight. Sin is a really shimmery pale pink tone which looks really nice with the shade Over the Taupe in the crease. Velvet is a slightly shimmery warm brown shade which looks really nice on it's own or with Buck from my Naked palette in the crease. Over the Taupe (is, as you guessed) a dark taupe which is gorgeous in the crease.

Kiko Velvet Mat lipstick in 613

NO LONGER SOLD!

I have been wearing this lipstick nearly everyday through out August. It's a really gorgeous dark pink nude colour. It has a matte/semi matte finish but it's drying at all and is actually quite moisturising. Unfortunately, this exact lipstick is no longer sold but I'm sure Kiko do very similar shades.

LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Lotion

This was a new release from Lush this month and I already love it. It (obviously) has a scent of peppermint which reminds me so much of Christmas. This is designed to have a cooling effect for tired and aching feet. It is also really moistursing as it's enriched with peppermint oil, arnica and cocoa butter. This is pretty pricey but definitely worth it ; £12.95 for 225g or £24.95 for 450g.

Great British Bake Off

I am so excited that this has come back on! For those of you who don't know what this is, it's a show where 12 amateur bakers from across the UK travel to the Bake Off tent. Each week they do a Signature bake, a Technical bake and a show stopper bake. I've been watching Bake Off since series 3 and it's now on series 7 so I've been watching the show for a pretty long time. It's on every Tuesday at 8pm on BBC 1.

LUSH Blackberry Bath Bomb

This is one of my favourite bath bombs from Lush. It is really fruity scent and very hydrating (it kind of feels creamy in a way...). It's enriched with frankincense oil and bergamot oil. I don't really have too much else to say about this apart from that it's £3.35 which is such a good price for the quality.

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Links:

NYX Palette (Not sold online)
Lush Pink Peppermint foot lotion
GBBO website
Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb

Qotp - What's your dream holiday destination

Aotp - America.

You May Also Like

0 comments