A little chat.....

by - August 24, 2016

Hey everyone, I'm here with some good, and bad news.

The bad news is, that I'm not going to be putting up a post tonight...

But,

I am uploading 2 posts in Saturday as its my 1 year blog anniversary. One of the is going to be the Blogger Recognition Award, and the other, well you get to decide!

The three choices are:

- A Pamper Routine
- Back to School Make up Look
- Q and A

You have until Friday at 8 am to decide in the comments. (If you choose Q and A, a post will go up on my Instagram asking for questions, if you don't have Instagram just include a question or 2 in the comments along with your choice) For those of you wondering, my Instagram is @louloves01.

Thank you so much for your support, and don't forget to comment!

Love Lou
xxxxxx

And good luck to those getting results back tomorrow!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. congratulations on one year! All of those posts sound so good but I'd love to see a back to school make-up look or pamper routine Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for the feedback! xxx

      Delete