Recipes I want to try from Tanya Bakes - #2

by - July 11, 2016

Hey everyone, so today I am going to be sharing with you the second half of the recipes I want to try from Tanya Burr's new baking book - Tanya Bakes. If there is any recipes that you want in full, let me know in the comments. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post and I will see you very very soon. xx

Cookies and Biscuits

  • Image result for custard cream
  • Custard Creams
Ummmm....... yes please.

Muffins, Cupcakes and Traybakes

Image result for blueberry  m
  • Blueberry muffins
A classic, but I can never find a recipe!
  • Marshmallow rice krispie squares
An absolute favourite of mine!!!!

Cakes and Loaves
  • Brownie Cake
A new, but interesting, concept

Puddings
Image result for sticky toffee
  • Sticky Toffee Pudding
A classic. Always has been, always will be
  • Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
This would go down a treat with family and friends

Pastry
  • Profiteroles
Bread
Image result for doughnuts ring
  • Doughnuts
100% gonna give these a go!
  • Frying pan pizza
Interesting.......

Brunch
  • Crepes
I think....... I'm a fan!

Special Occasion
  • Reindeer Cookies
These would be great as Christmas presents!
Image result for halloween cupcakes tanya burr
  • Halloween Cupcakes
Hello, blood (jam) filled loveliness.

Thank you all so much for reading, and I will see you all very very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Disclaimer : These photos were not taken by myself and were all found on www.google.com . No copyright intended.

QOTP - Which do you want to try?

You May Also Like

0 comments