Recipes I want to try from Tanya Bakes! #1

by - July 08, 2016

 


Hey guys, I got Tanya Bakes the other day (for my birthday) and AI thought that I would share with you the top 24 recipes I want to try. Don't worry, they will be spread over 2 posts! Anyway, I hope you enjoy and let me know if you want any full recipes of any mentioned below or on the next post!

Cookies and Biscuits
  • Chocolate Chip Shortbread
Image result for Tanya Bakes choc chip shortbread
These are a staple for me - but also delicious!
  • White Chocolate and Nutella Pinwheel Biscuits
I have never heard/read any thing so incredible!

Muffins, Cupcakes and Traybakes
  • S'mores Cupcakes
I haven't ever attempted these, but I always see them on pinterest and think they sound and look amazing!

Cakes and Loaves
  • Flourless Coconut and Lime cake
This would be good if you're throwing a party and people have a gluten intolerance.
  • Chocolate Loaf
This sounds pretty simple so would be good for you beginner bakers out there!
  • Rainbow Cake
Three words : In-cred-ible
Image result for rainbow cake

Puddings
  • Nigella's Cookie Dough Pots
One word : Wow

Image result for nigellas cookie dough pots

Pastry
  • Strawberry Tarts
These actually look delicious
  • Salted Chocolate Tart
This would be great for a party or family gathering
 Image result for salted chocolate tart

Bread
  • Nutella Buns
Thanks Tan!

Brunch
  • Pop Tarts
I hate pop tarts, but Tanya says at the start of the recipe that she does too but likes these so I can't wait to give them a whirl
  • Croissants and Pain au Chocolat
I've never come across these in a baking book so I am very excited by them!

Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all very very soon,

Love Lou
xx

Disclaimer : These photos were NOT taken by me and were all found on www.google.com . No copyright intended.

 

You May Also Like

0 comments