Drugstore Tag #2

by - July 15, 2016

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you the second half of my Drugstore Tag. (If you didn't see the first post, click here). Anyway, if you don't like hearing what I don't like, this post isn't for you. I hope you enjoy this post and I will see you all very very soon.

Least Favourite Lip product:

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Sweet Pea : it's just pure glitter!

Least Favourite Mascara:

Collection 10x volume mascara : the brush is too big to use and it just clumps your lashes together.

Least Favourite Concealer :

I know I put this as a favourite last time but now I don't like it. It's Collection Lasting Perfection.

Least Favourite Shampoo:

Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day : It made my hair really greasy!

Least Favourite Shower Gel:

To be honest, I don't really have one.

Least Favourite Skincare Brand:

Probably Boots Simply Sensitive. It was okay when I first starting using skincare products, but now I don't find it does anything.

Anyway, I hope this wasn't too much of a downer post,

Love Lou
xx

QOTP : Do you like or dislike any products mentioned?

You May Also Like

0 comments