Lou's Guide To: Drugstore Make Up

by - June 13, 2016

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you my favourite drugstore products. I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very very soon. xxx

Concealers

I have 2 drugstore concealer favourites right now, and they are: Collection Lasting Perfection (which I moaned about recently but now I love it!) and Soap and Glory Blur and Brighten Concealer. These 2 couldn't be anymore different. Lasting Perfection is an orange-toned liquid concealer, whilst Blur and Brighten is a yellow-toned stick concealer - so pretty much the exact opposites of each other. I use Collection Lasting Perfection underneath my eyes in a triangular shape to cover dark circles and then use Blur and Brighten on any blemishes. Both of these are super affordable - £4.99 and £6.

Eyes

My favourite drugstore eye palette is the L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Beige - this is the only drugstore palette I have tried. The pigmentation of the shades is incredible and the colours are really wearable and long lasting. This is also amazing value for money as it's only £14.99. A lot of people have said it's a dupe for the Naked Palettes, so if you're thinking of trying the Naked palettes, try one of these first. My favourite mascara from the drugstore is, you guessed it, Smashbox Full Exposure. This mascara is incredible (and also a little pricier than most drugstore mascaras) it lengthens, volumizes and separates lashes. It is £19 for a full size but it's totally worth it.

Lips

There is a clear stand out, product for me in this category. That is Barry M Matte Me Up in 2. I rave about this all the time, so I wont go on too much about this, but it's a matte lip crayon in a bright pink colour that stays on your lips all day but is super moisturising This is also only £2.99 which is incredible for quality!

Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all soon,

Love Lou
xxx

QOTP - What is your favourite drugstore product?

You May Also Like

0 comments