Bath Cocktail : A fruity summer mixture

by - June 10, 2016

Hey everyone, and today I thought I would do something a little different. I have never done a bath cocktail before so I though I would give it a go. I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very very soon. xxxxx

The products I used are:

Lush Comforter
Zoella Mini Fizz Bar
Zoella Foam Sweet Foam Shower Gel
Soap and Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em

First of all, whilst the water was running, I crumbled in my bubble bar. The comforter, is a fruity, berry scent which is my all time favourite scent Lush. This creates loads of lovely bubbles and pink-y coloured water. Once the water had run,I got in and plopped in my fizz bar. The one I used was from the original collection but obviously, you could use which ever you have or whichever is your favourite. Then after reading my book for a bit and letting the fizz bar dissolve, I use the scrub 'em and leave 'em body scrub which had the original soap and glory scent, which is my favourite of all the scents. I then use the zoella beauty foam sweet foam shower gel which is from the tutti fruity collection, which is joint favourite with the new sweet inspirations range.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you very very soon,

Love Lou
xxx

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sounds like a match made in heaven. I absolutely love matching different products together (especially Lush)! It's a rather expensive habit but when you've had a long day there is simply nothing better. I recommend using either Pink Flamingo bubble bar or pop in the bath bubble bar with Snow Fairy. Purrfect.

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the comforter sooo much! This bath cocktail sounds lovely! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete