Mini Chocolate Pots

by - May 11, 2016

Hey everyone, and today I am back with another baking post. You guys, always seem to enjoy my baking posts so I am trying to do more where I can. I hope you enjoy this post and I will see you very very soon. xx

Ingredients for 8 little pots:

360ml full fat milk
420g of dark chocolate (at least 70%)
360g condensed milk
60g unsalted butter
A pinch of sea salt

Optional Extras

A bar of milk/dark chocolate for grating
Fresh rosemary sprig
Vanilla pod
Grated orange zest

Method:

Place your milk in a sauce pan (as well as your additional extras) over a medium heat and bring to boil. (If you have extras, strain the milk now). Melt the chocolate, milk, condensed milk, butter and a pinch of salt in a large saucepan over a medium to low heart and stir occasionally. When the chocolate and butter have melted, increase the heat and whisk the mixture until smooth and glossy. Divide the mixture between ramekin dishes and put in the fridge for at least 7 hours, or over night. When ready to serve take the bar of chocolate and grate over the pots :)

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you very very soon.

Love Lou
xx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yum! These sound so tasty!xx

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete