Top 5 Bath and Shower Products

by - March 16, 2016

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you the top 5 products I like to use in the bath or shower. I hope you enjoy this post and by the way none of the products are in any particular order, they are just the top 5 products. xxx

Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner:

I put these 2 together because I like using them together. When I use the shampoo and conditioner together it makes my hair look healthy and shiny without it looking greasy as well as feeling soft and healthy. They both also come in minis which is great for travelling as it is exactly the same product. These are also quite reasonably priced - the shampoo and conditioner are both £5.50 for the full size (250ml) and for the 50ml mini it is £1.80.

Lush - The Comforter

I talk about this product a lot as it is honestly my favourite bubble bar from Lush. It smells of berries but it is really an all year round scent. It is also quite moisturising and makes lots of bubbles. It is one of the more expensive bubble bars from Lush but it usually lasts me 4 or 5 baths which compared to the others which I get 2 or 3 baths out of, it's pretty reasonable. It also makes your bath water pink as the bubble bar itself is pink and white swirled. Also, in summer 2015 they released this as a shower cream which smells exactly the same.

TreacleMoon That Vanilla Moment

I got this a couple of months ago from my local Tesco but they also sell at Waitrose. It acts as a bubble bath and a shower cream which is really handy. It comes in a range of scents but I am a huge fan of vanilla so I got this one. It creates a lot of bubbles and as a shower gel - a little goes a long way. I am definitely going to buy more of these and the Cocoa Heaven and Lemonade Days smelt really nice so they are 100% at the top of my list to try from them. They also do a body scrub in this scent which looks so cool! Also, TreacleMoon have an app on the app store where you design your own shower gel! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!

Soap and Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em

This has to be my all time favourite body scrub. It has the original S&G scent which I think is possibly my favourite S&G scent. It comes in a big size - 300ml (£8) - and a mini - 50ml (£2). There isn't much else I can say about this apart from it's just a really good scrub.

Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam

I love this as it foams up really nicely as a shower gel but do NOT put it in the water - I didn't but someone I know did however nothing worked. It has a really fruity smell which I think definitely has a blueberry smell to it which is really nice. It is also really cheap - £3.50 for 250ml.

Thank you so much for watching and I will see you very soon,
Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments