Sport Relief - OOTD and FOTD

by - March 18, 2016

Hey guys, as some of you may know today is Sport Relief. I thought I would take the opportunity to post a little FOTD and OOTD. Thank you so much for your support and I will see you very soon. xx

FOTD:

I wore:

Smashbox Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Collection Lasting Perfection
Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Sweet Pea - as a blush
Smashbox 24hr Shadow Primer
Smashbox Photo Op Trio in Screen Shot
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Kiko Velvet Mat Lipstick in 613

OOTD:

I wore

Black Leggings
New Look Butterfly Tee
Grey Jack Wills Hoodie
Nike - White/Coral
Primark Frilly Socks - Pink with White Frill

Thank you so much for reading and I know that this post was short but there wasn't much to put.
Love Lou
xxxxxxx

Sport Relief

Sport Relief is an event that runs every 2 years and I always make sure I contribute. I donated £3 and ran 2.5 miles for the cause. The group of us who did it ran 450 miles (roughly) which I think is pretty impressive - there was 250 people.

You May Also Like

0 comments