Product Empties

by - March 09, 2016

Hey guys, today I am going to be sharing with you some of the products that I have recently finished. I hope you enjoy. xxx



Foam Call

This is a Soap&Glory body wash/shower gel in the Fruitigo scent. It is yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence. This smells summery and fruity and it's actually really awakening. I would definitely re-purchase this and I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member.

Lush Yog Nog Bath Ballistic

This bath bomb was in the Christmas Range at Lush and I think it has been for a few years but I can't be sure. I got it for the first time this year and I loved it so much. It is a really sweet scent - it smells like honey!!!! There is also quite a lot of other products in the scent family including a soap. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who loves sweet. honey-y scents.



Nivea Sensitive 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive skin

I love this cleanser - I am now nearly on my 3rd bottle. This removes make-up so easily without having to scrub at your face. Usually, I get quite sticky eyes after using some cleansers but this does not do that at all. I would recommend all of the Nivea ranges - they do at least 3 different ranges. I also really like the Rich Moisturising Day Cream and the Rich Regenerating Night Cream.

Lush Peeping Santa Bubble Bar

This bubble bar was also in the Lush Christmas Range and if I remember this year was it's first release. It was designed to look like a little santa peeping out from under his hat - hence the name. I loved this and I will definitely be re-purchasing this year if it comes out again.

Superdrug Action Spot Stick

When I was originally using this I thought it was reasonably good but when I went into Superdrug to pick up another I thought I would try a different one - I chose the Simple Spotless Skin Action Spot Zapper. Now, in comparison this one isn't as good. I think this would be great for a newbie in skincare/make-up but not so good if you are used to high quality products.

Lush Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic

Again, this bath bomb was in the Lush Christmas Range and has been for several years now. I try and get one of these every year because I love them so so much. It is shaped as a gold glittery present with a shimmery white bow. It turns your water a green/blue colour which is a complete contrast to the shimmery gold and white outer.

Primark Cotton Pads

I use these to take my make-up off. To be honest there is not much about this but they are really good value for money as you get 120 for 50p.

Lush 5 Golden Rings

This is the last Christmas product I am going to share with you. This was 5 bubble bars on an orange string and you break one off to crumble in the bath. These do however leave a huge glitter residue in the bath so I don't think I will be re-purchasing it this year/

Lush Karma Bubble Bar

This is an all year round bubble bar and it is one of my favourites from Lush. It has quite a spicy scent but has orange in it so it is the perfect balance. I will definitely be re-purchasing this even though it's look was changed in August 2015



Beauticology Toasted Marshmallow Foot Lotion

I loved this foot lotion and I am so sad I have run out of this. It is such a sweet scent and I don't know where I can get it form as my friend gave it to me in a set for Christmas (it came with come super fluffy fluffy socks). I do however have a Vanilla Cream foot lotion to fulfil me sweet foot lotion need hehe.

Lush Big Bang Bubble Bar

The final product I am going to share with you is Big Bang bubble bar. This is bright blue with a 2 soap stars on the top which are bright pink. This is a really different scent that I cannot quite describe but it is really nice. I will definitely be re-purchasing this again - I think it's becoming one of my favourites.

Thank you so much for reading,
Love Lou
xxxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments