Morning Routine

by - March 16, 2016

Hey guys, today I am going to be sharing with you what I get up to in a usual morning, I hope you enjoy this post and let me know in the comments if you want an evening routine. xxx

I usually wake up at about 9 am and I just sit in bed for a bit and just check my phone. Then I get up and go into the bathroom where I wash my face and then brush my teeth using my favourite toothpaste which is the Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste. This is so good and leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh. I then go downstairs to get breakfast which usually consists of Belvita Choco-Hazelnut Tops and Waitrose Apple and Blackcurrant Juice Drink.

Even though this is water not juice drink hehe

I then go up stairs and just do the same make-up I do every day - Smashbox Hydrating Under Eye Primer, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Smashbox Full Exposure and Kiko Velvet Mat in 613. Then I get ready and at the minute I have been loving wearing high waisted jeans, a tee and my grey Jack Wills Hoddie. Then I normally grab one of my bags - Either pink and silver or black and gold (both from New Look).

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you again at 7pm GMT.
Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments