Lush Tag! Part 2!

by - March 23, 2016

Hey guys, and welcome back to my Lush Tag! If you didn't see the first part of this tag click here to check it out. Anyway, lets get straight into this. I hope you enjoy and I will see you all very soon. xx

What Is Your Favourite ...

1- Lush Store?

Like about every other Lush fan the Oxford Street store which is 3 floors high and I am so excited to visit next year (2017) so I will definitely be sharing my experience with you.

2- Bath Bomb?

I don't think I have one in particular that is an all year round product but I love Fluffy Egg at Easter.

3- Bubble Bar?

This is definitely absolutely 100% The Comforter. I love this bubble bar and I talk about it alllll the time so I'm not going to ramble on.

4-Massage Bar?

I haven't tried any but if I went on smell it would be Strawberry Feels Forever.

5- Lush Kitchen Item?

As I said in my last post, I haven't tried any Kitchen products but they all look so cool!

6- Shower Gel?

At Christmas it is 100% Snow Fairy but all year round is The Comforter - I think I have a little obsession. Hehe.

7- Shower Jelly?

I love the Snowman shower jelly that was released at Christmas and I haven't actually tried any others but I definitely want to!

8- Fresh Face Mask?

Even though I haven't tried any I really want to try Cupcake.


Bonus Question!

What product would you bring back?

I would bring back either Granny Takes A Dip Bath Bomb or I would bring back the penguin that was released in the 2014 Christmas Range - it was so cute!

I Tag...

Marti
El
Monika
Trishna

Thank you all so much for reading and I will see you all very soon. Byyeeee.
Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha thank you for nominating me, will do this soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing it, Love Lou xx

      Delete