Lush Tag! Part 1!

by - March 21, 2016

Hey everyone, today I am going to be a tag! I haven't done a tag in ages so today I am going to be doing the Lush Tag. I am going to be using the questions from Louise Rose 's blog so go check the post out if you want the original post. I hope you enjoy this post and I will see you very soon. xx

My First...

1- Bath Bomb?

I am not 100% sure but I have a feeling it was Think Pink - a bright pink bath bomb with multi-coloured flowers on the top and confetti on the inside

2- Bubble Bar?

I know for sure this was The Comforter. It is pink and white swirled and smells like berries!

3- Massage Bar?

I haven't tried any of the Lush massage bars yet but they look super cool.

4- Kitchen product:

I haven't tried any of the Kitchen products but they all look so good - I definitely need to try some!

5- Shower Gel/Cream?

I think this was Happy Hippy - I got this because I saw Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) talk about this in one of videos.

6- Shower Jelly?

This was Snowman (2015 Christmas Collection) - the shower jellys hadn't appealed to me until then.

7- Fresh Face Mask?

I haven't actually tried any face masks but I definitely want to try Cupcake.

8- Bar of Soap

If I remember correctly, it was Limestone - at least I think that was what it was called.

Thank you so much guys, part 2 will be up Wednesday.
Love Lou
xxxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments