My Blogging Story

by - February 07, 2016




Hey guys, today is a long awaited post from me and I think now is the right time to post this. Today I am going to be sharing with you my blogging story. I hope you enjoy. xx

I started my blog on 27th August 2015. It was a Thursday if I remember correctly and I had been thinking about creating a blog for a while but that afternoon I got my laptop out and typed "blogger" into the google search and "Lou Loves" was created. On my first day blogging I had 5 pageviews and they were all from the UK.

A week or so later, I hit 100 pageviews and I sat and nearly cried. This was a huge achievement for me and I honestly didn't expect my blog to grow anymore than it had. But to my surprise I hit 200 the week after and this honestly shocked me - if you think about it 200 views is still quite a few views. Over the following weeks my blog began to grow and grow. By this point I think I had 3 Google+ followers and I honestly couldn't believe that people were actually interested in what I was writing.

The next milestone in my blog timeline was when I hit 1000 views this completely blew my mind at what I had achieved over the 3 months I had been blogging. On that night I think I got into bed and thought about how many views that was and my mind was blown. Then my blog grew by the 100's and now I am only a few views off 3000 views which is absolutely insane.

Around my 4 month blogging I was approached by a company who wanted to advertise on my blog. When the e-mail came through I was shocked but also a little sceptical as to whether it was 100% legitimate. It turns out the company was but the advertising did not actually go ahead.

The most recent milestone I hit was 15 followers on my Google+. To many other bloggers this is nothing but to me this is the absolute world. To actually think that people are interested in me and want to read my content really surprises me.

Currently, I have 16 followers, nearly 3000 views, Ads on my blog through AdSense and a hugely supportive group of friends (I don't want to call you fans). You guys honestly shock me every single day and I couldn't ask for a nicer group of people. I just wanted to take this tame to tell you all how much you mean to me and I am really thankful for every single one of you.

Thank you so much for reading and your continual support over the nearly 6 months I have been blogging! Time flies when your having fun!

Love Lou,
xxxxx

I would love it if you could create a "My Blogging Story" as well and leave it to me as a link in the comments and I will be sure to check it out.

You May Also Like

0 comments