January Favourites

by - February 07, 2016




Hey guys, I can't believe it's February all ready!! It only seems like 2 minutes since I was writing my 2015 favourites! Anyway, today I am going to share with you which bits I loved through out January, I hope you enjoy. xx P.S. Thank you so much for all your support through out January!

Beauty

The first thing I have been absolutely loving is L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Beige. I got this for Christmas and I have to say it is one of the best palettes I have. The shades are really pigmented and creamy - they also last all day. It is a drugstore palette but it is slightly on the pricey side for drugstore palettes (£14.99). I did a full review of this palette so if you want to find out more click here.

The next thing I have loved in January is Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Pink Mallow(£1.99). This lipstick is really affordable (all Natural Collection products are affordable) and it is a gorgeous pinky nude so it would be perfect for school or maybe work. It is matte and doesn't have any glitter in it. I would say that I necessarily agree with it being moisturising but I find it sits better if it has a balm underneath it.

I have also been loving the Nivea Moisturising Day Cream. This is a really moisturising day cream but it sits really lightly on the skin and you can't tell it's there. It is designed for people with dry/sensitive skin (like my own) and it has in it Natural Almond Oil and Hyrda IQ. It would also be helpful in summer as it has SPF 15 in it. This is also quite affordable as it is £3.99 for a 50ml bottle.

A hand cream I have been loving is the Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand. I mention this hand cream a lot but only because it is so good! It is in the Original Zoella Beauty collection scent (floral and fresh). Also, it has the prettiest packaging (on the box and on the actual tube) and it looks really nice on dressing tables as it gives a pop of colour as it is quite brightly packaged.

Bath/Shower

A bath product that I enjoyed through out January is Lush Peeping Santa. This was obviously in the Christmas range at Lush and I was designed to look a bit like a strawberry but also like a santa hat. It was a red bubble bar with white "cream" in the middle and I wasn't exactly sure what to do with the cream so I just crumbled it in with the rest of the bubble bar and it made the bath really moisturising.

Fragrance

Through out January I was obsessed with using the Hollister Pure Cali perfume. I am really bad at describing scents but this is quite a florally scent but it is also quite fruity. This was reasonably priced for a perfume and I think it would be suitable for any age really. I haven't really got else to say about his except it is really nicely scented and lasts all day.

Random

My headphones broke at the start of January so I went on an Amazon hunt and I found these. They are the Sound intone I or 1 (I don't know which it is) 65 headphones I have them in white/gold. The sound quality on these headphones are brilliant the sound doesn't crackle or waver and they are actually really comfortable to wear. They were also really affordable and came the next day even though I didn't pay for next day delivery.

Best Fiends is a game that I recently discovered and I am in love with it anyway. Gabbie (VelvetGh0st) mentioned this in her January Favourites and this is how I discovered this so technically I only discovered this at the end of January but I thought I would include it anyway. It is a free game on App Store but it does have in-app purchases.

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you at 2pm,
Love Lou
xx

You May Also Like

0 comments