Brand Focus : Tanya Burr Cosmetics

by - February 07, 2016




Hey guys today I am going to be sharing with you all the bits I have from Tanya Burr Cosmetics. I hope you enjoy. xxx

Original Collection (No Longer Sold)

I have 2 products from the original collection and I got these when Tanya Burr Cosmetics are originally released.

I have the lipgloss in First Date. This is a pink shade and I can be built up to a more pigmented shade or just lightly applied for a little wash of colour. The packaging of this (is different to packaging now) is clear on the body which is helpful because you can see how much (or little) you have left. Then it is black trimmed and had a black cap. It has a classic lipgloss wand (foam applicator). All of the lipglosses are really affordable but I cannot find the price for you because it is obviously no longer sold in superdrug. However, I did see this shade on Amazon but I didn't know if it was 100% legitimate but it may have been.

I then have the nail varnish in bright and early which is a really summery bright coral which looks great with a tan. Although this is not sold there is many good brands who sell this type of coral e.g. Kiko or Barry M.

I also have the lipgloss in aurora which is pretty similar to First Date but this is a bit of a darker pink shade. This isn't as pigmented as the other so you do need to build up the colour a little bit more but it is still really pigmented.

New Collection (still sold at time of writing)

I also have 1 product from this collection and I got it a couple of months after the new collection and packaging was released.

I got the Hollywood eye palette which I think is probably one of the most popular products Tanya sells. It contains 4 super pigmented nude shades which last really well but last longer with a primer. The 4 shades are Nude Delight (a creamy shade and a nice base), Gold Coin (a shimmery light gold), Enchantment (a really sparkly copper brown) and Bookworm (a dark brown). I have been using the shades for over half a year now and none of them have hit pan.

Christmas Collection

I have 2 products in this collection and they came in a set (Candy Cane).

The Candy Cane set came with the lipgloss and a nail varnish. The lipgloss came in the shade Cotton Cane and this is a clear/pink shade which looks great over a nude lipstick. The nail varnish is Be Bright, Be Happy, Be You. This is a purple/pink/plum shade. This would be really great all year round.

Thanks for reading,
Love Lou
xx

You May Also Like

0 comments