Real Techniques Starter Set Review

by - January 22, 2016

Hey everyone, as you might know I am a huge fan of the Real Techniques brushes. I have 6 eye brushes and 1 lip brush but today I am going to do for you a review of the Starter Set. I hope you enjoy this post. xx

This set comes with 5 brushes and each one is really useful. It contains the Base Shadow brush, Deluxe Crease brush, Accent brush, Fine Liner brush and a brow brush. All of these brushes are incredibly soft and they last a really long time - I know this from previous experiences. The set that I got came with a case which also doubled up as a stand - this makes it very useful for travelling. The brushes themselves are amazing quality and apply make-up with ease. All of the brushes I use on a regular basis.

P.S The 3rd brush from the top isn't included
I use the base shadow brush to apply a base layer of shadow and maybe another layer on the outer half etc. I also use this for applying a shade into the crease but not for blending it. For blending in shadows to the crease I use the deluxe crease brush as I find it is too big to apply the shadow but it is the perfect size to blend it in. Then the accent brush I use to take shadows underneath the eye/on the water line. I also use this for inner corner/tear duct highlight. The fine liner brush I use to take a dark shade across my lash line to make my lashes look fuller. Then obviously the brow brush is used to fill in your eyebrows.

Overall, I think that this set is really great for anyone - even beginners in make-up - because they are all so easy to use, apply make up well and they are great value for money. If you are thinking about purchasing this set but you are debating whether to buy the ones you really want individually I would definitely say go with the set - they all come in handy! This set is in boots and it retails for £21.99 . Real Techniques have been a huge favourite for mine for a while and I am looking into purchasing the bold metals brushes but if you are a beginner in make-up I say stick to the original collection.

Thank you so much for your support,
Love Lou.
xxxxxxx

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love real techniques brushes! www.justaddgloss.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great quality aren't they!!! Love Lou xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post, I love real techniques brushes, :-)

    http://beautifulbliss12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great aren't they! Team Internet haha. I definitely need to get some more! Love Lou xx

      Delete