Dressing table tour : Part 2

by - January 20, 2016

Hey guys, recently I did my Dressing Table Tour : Part 1 and I said I would do a part 2 soon - so here you go. I hope you enjoy this as much as the last one. xx

Today I am going to share with you what I keep in the main drawer. It has 3 built in compartments so it isn't just 1 giant drawer and I found that really handy. I keep all the products I use the most in this drawer so it makes it easier when getting ready.

In the compartment on the left hand side I keep my hair brush and some bows because I love wearing bows in my hair - I just feel like it gives a really feminine touch. Also in that section I keep the extra Cotton Pads I have as I store my cotton pads in a SKURAR pot on the top as I mentioned in my last post. Finally, I keep a lint roller in this section because I hate having fluff on my black jeans - let me know if you find that annoying too.

In the middle section I keep my most used lip products. I am only going to share with you some of the products I keep in here because I am going to do a whole post on it next month. I keep products like the Zoella Beauty Two Balmy lip balms, my Tanya Burr glosses and my MAC lipstick.

On the right hand side I keep my most used eye products. Again this is going to be in that post so I am only going to tell you some things I keep in this section. I keep my L'Oreal La Palette Nude, my Tanya Burr Hollywood palette and my Smashbox eyeshadow primer.

I just realised that in my Part 1 I didn't include what I kept in the right hand top drawer so I will share that with you now. I keep my 2 moisturisers (Simply Sensitive and Nivea Day Cream), Beauticology Toasted Marshmallow foot lotion. a hair band to keep the hair out of my face when I do my make-up, Superdrug Tea Tree action Spot Stick, a nail file and the Bath House 98% natural hot chocolate lip balm.

Thank you so much for your support and I hope you enjoyed this post,
Lots of love,
Lou
x

You May Also Like

0 comments