L'Oreal La Palette Nude

by - December 30, 2015

Hey everyone, I recently mentioned this product in my Products I want to try: Drugstore edition post and my Grandparents got me it for Christmas and I love it. Hope you enjoy my first impressions. xx
 
 
I got the palette in 02 Beige and the shades are absolutely gorgeous. Obviously, the shades don't look exactly like this as the camera alters the colours slightly. All of the shades are beautiful nudes varying from golds to bronzes to a grey shade (the end shade). I used these recently when I went out and when I teamed the shades up with my Smashbox 24hr eyeshadow primer the colour did not fade or crease the whole time I had it on. I have also tried these shades without a primer and they last really well but they did crease a little as all shadows do. Some of the shades look slightly different in the pan compared to on the lid - the end shade looks slightly blue in the pan but on it's a gorgeous silvery-bronze and the 6th shade looks slightly more dark than it is on the lid.
 
The palette includes 10 shades and a 2 sided brush - 1 end a foam applicator and the other a normal brush. This brush is actually quite good so it would be good for travelling as you don't need to take a separate brush. There is 4 really shimmery shade, 1 slightly shimmery shade and 5 matte shades. This palette has a really nice range of shades, matte and shimmery. I don't really have any matte shades so I didn't really know what the consistency would be like but I was really impressed - they blend really well just like a shimmery shade which surprised as I was expecting matte shades not to blend as well as shimmery shades.
 
If you have any further questions on the palette feel free to ask them in the comments below and I will make sure I reply. Hope you enjoyed his post and I hope you all had a very merry Christmas.
 
Love Lou
xx


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice post!:) I've heard good things about this palette and I really want to try it!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out. It's a great palette! Love Lou xx

      Delete