Blogmas Day 9: Christmas eye make-up look

by - December 17, 2015

Hey guys. Today I am going to be sharing with you an eye makeup look you could use on Christmas eve, Christmas day, Boxing day or even on a christmas night out. Hope you enjoy. xx

First of all I use my Smashbox Hydrating Under Eye Primer. I have this in a mini from the Smashbox all for eyes set. I put this in my eyelids as well as underneath my eyes.

I then use the Maybelline 24hrs colour tattoo in the shade 035 On & On Bronze. You could leave it here if you're in a rush but if not you can just use this as a base.

Then I use Smashbox Cinnamon Toast which is a golden-bronze shimmer shade all over my lid. This makes the look quite festive as the two shades contrast nicely.

Then finally I use Bookworm from the Tanya Burr Hollywood palette. I put this through the crease of my lid to finish of the look.

Finally I use the Smashbox Full exposure mascara this gives a really nice fluttery look to my lashes. If you were going on a night out you may want to add false lashes at this point.

Thanks so much for reading. If any of you recreate this look please email me at louloves01@gmail.com or send me it on Google+.

Love Lou
xx

You May Also Like

0 comments