Blogmas Day 7: Beauty Stocking Fillers

by - December 13, 2015

Hey  guys, today I am going to be sharing with you some products that would make great stocking fillers. Hope you enjoy.xx
 
The first product is the Soap&Glory hand food. I know I mention this a lot but it's really good! It's perfect for winter/Christmas time as it stops your hands from chapping and getting dry in the cold wind. It's available at boots in 3 sizes - travel/mini size, regular bottle size and pump size.(2.50, £5.50 and £7). They do it in the original Soap&Glory scent and they have recently released it in the sugar crush scent (lime/citrus).
A make-up related product is the kiko shadow stick - they have a wide range of colours. I have one in the shade 04 and it lasts all day without fading and it is still quite affordable compared to other shadow sticks. For those of you who don't know a shadow stick is a bit like a cream eye shadow but it's in a stick form. It blends really easily and doesn't crease. It is only £6.90 and is obviously only available at kiko.
Another great product is the body shop born lippy lip balms. These come in 2 forms - a classic lip balm style or in a pot. I have 1 in the pot and 3 in the classic style. They smell amazing (especially the pink berry one) but they are also really moisturizing. I would say they are pretty similar to the Maybelline baby lips but they smell a lot better. They have a little bit of tint but not too much so it would be perfect for someone just starting to use make-up or anyone really. The pomegranate one is probably the most tinted - it's a light red/coral/orange colour. The pots are £2 and the sticks/classic lip balms are £3
The next product is the Smashbox full exposure mascara. I know I ramble on about this a lot so I'm not going to today. Basically, it is a beautiful mascara perfect for any occasion and I did a full in depth review and first impressions. It comes in 2 sizes but unfortunately the travel size only seems to be sold in the Smashbox all for eyes- which is what I got it in. The full size is £19.50 but I think it's definitely worth it as the mini size I have had since about mid-October and I still have loads left after using it most days.

 A fragrance you could get is the Ted Baker mini body sprays. These come in both scents(peach,cherry and vanilla and grapefruit and mango). They are in a plastic bottle so they won't break and that means they are also great for chucking in your handbag. My favourite is the mint one(peach, cherry and vanilla) but the pink one is also really nice. You can buy them in the minis which are £2.50 but they also come in a full size which is £7. Theses are available at most boots and online.

Another great product is the Lush popcorn lips scrub. I have been using this for over a year now and I am not even half way down. It is really good and it stops my lips from being chapped and dry. Unlike some other lip scrubs it is actually quite moisturizing and it doesn't dry out your lips. It's £5.50 and it is only available at lush.
The final product is the benefit VIP spree. This would be a perfect set for anyone who likes more high-end make up brands/products. I haven't actually tried any benefit products but everyone who I asked said all of the products in it are really good. It has in it badgal lash mascara, sugarbomb lip gloss and highbeam highlight. These are all minis and the set costs £9.95.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Love Lou
xx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've always wanted to try a product from Lush. It's not really as accessible in the US as it is in the UK

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you are near a lush check it out xx It's so good xx

      Delete