Blogmas Day 6: Winter/Christmas Essentials

by - December 11, 2015

Hey guys, as you all loved my autumn essentials so much I thought I would do a winter/Christmas one. Hope you enjoy.xxx

The first thing I use a lot in winter or around Christmas time is the Soap&Glory Hand Food. This hand cream is so good - it stops you hands from getting dry and it smells amazing! I use it twice a day and I still have loads left! They are also really affordable so if you are on a tight budget this would be great.

The next product is the Lush popcorn lip scrub. I have had my lip scrub for about a year now and I have barely made a dint in the top. It's £5.50 from Lush only.

I also love Christmas jumpers. I wear Christmas jumpers every day in the lead up to Christmas. I get them from primark and they last a couple of years. 
Another thing I use a lot is spotify - obviously for Xmas songs. I listen to Christmas songs non-stop around this time of year and I love spotify as you can have a free membership which means you get 7 skips every so often and you can listen to a wide range of music on shuffle. You can also pay for spotify premium which means you get unlimited skips and you can listen to any song you like on or offline.

One of my favourites is MAC plumful - berry lips. I did a full in-depth review of this here

The final product I love around winter is the Tanya Burr Hollywood palette. This is a great quad if you are on a budget or just on the hunt for a good quality nude palgette. It contains four Nude shades which look lovely on their own or Tanya explains how to do a really nice and easy look on the back. It is available at superdrug or on Feelunique

Thanks so much for reading.
Love Lou
xx

Sorry for no pictures.

You May Also Like

0 comments