Blogmas Day 5: Beauty Wishlist Ideas

by - December 09, 2015

Hey guys, I thought this was a really fun post to do during this time and might be useful for some of you. Hope you get some ideas for things to put on your Christmas wishlist. Enjoy. xx

The first thing you could put on your wishlist is the MAC lipstick in Plumful. This is a plum shade and it is a lustre lipstick. Full review here.
The next product is the Urban Decay naked palette. There are 4 palettes - naked, naked 2, naked 3 and naked smoky. They are all nude/neutral shades which will be great for any skin tone.

Another product you could put on your Christmas wishlist is the Smashbox full exposure mascara. This comes in 2 sizes - mini size (£5) full size (19.50).I have tried the mini size and I will definitely be buying the full size when the mini runs out. First impressions here.
An eyeshadow you could put on your wishlist is the Urban Decay Half Baked solo. This shade is also in the naked palette but I have it as a solo and it is really good. It lasts all day but it is definitely more of an evening shade because it is super sparkly.

A drugstore product you could put on your wishlist is the Revlon lip butters. I have one in the shade 096 macaroon. It is a beautiful red shade and it is really easy to wear.

The last product you could put on your wishlist is the Maybelline Lash Sensational. I wrote about this in my last post so click here to find out more.

Thanks so much for reading.
Love Lou
xxx

Also let me know if you like the new picture style or not - I just thought I would try something a bit different

You May Also Like

0 comments