Blogmas Day 4: Products I want to try - Drugstore Edition

by - December 07, 2015

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you the products I want to try but this time do it drugstore edition so it makes it a little more affordable for you if any of you are interested in buying anything. Hope you enjoy.

The first thing is L'Oreal La Palette Nude in beige. Everyone talks about this palette so it would be great to see what the hype is all about. The shades in it are very neutral - hence the name - and as you probably know, I use nude/neutral shades a lot so this would be really good for me. A lot of people have compared this to the naked palettes by Urban Decay so this would be a great dupe but I wouldn't know if it was a good dupe or not as I have never tried any of the naked palettes - let me know if they are worth the money. This one is £14.99 so it is quite a lot cheaper than the naked palettes.

Another drugstore product I want to try is the Maybelline Lash Sensational. This is another product which gets a lot of attention here on the internet but I have asked people who have tried it they said it is definitely as good as people say it is. This is £7.99 so it is quite an average price for a drugstore mascara.

Again this product used to have a lot of hype around it and it is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. Everyone says this is a great concealer for people with fair skin and I am quite fair so I think this would be perfect for my skin tone. It is quite cheap for a concealer as it is £4.19.

A lip product I want to try is the Revlon matte balm in the shade a unapologetic not many people have mentioned this here on the internet but I know a couple of people who have tried one and they all say they need more credit online. However a lot of people always say how good Revlon lip products are and I have the Revlon lip butter which I use a lot so hopefully it is as good as that. It is quite an average priced product as it is £7.99.

The final eye product I want to try is the Smashbox 24hr eye shadow primer. Some people don't include smashbox on drugstore posts but as you can get it at boots, I thought I would include it any way. This product gets mentioned quite a lot - it is slightly more pricey than other drugstore eye primers but I think that you are better of paying a little bit more for a product you know is going to work than buying cheaper ones that don't work that well. It's £19 and is available in boots, boots online and smashbox online.

The next product is a product I already have but in a different shade - it's the rimmed colour rush balm. I have one of these already - 100 give me a cuddle - but whilst I was on the boots app searching through I saw this shade and immediately fell in love with it. It is the shade all you need is pink. These lip balm things are really good because they look like a lipstick when they are on but they apply as smoothly as a balm and is as moisturizing as a balm. These are also quite reasonably priced as they are £5.99 and are available at superdrug and boots.

The final product I want to try us the Barry M Gelly hi-shine in the shade blackcurrant - it's a really dark plum colour do it would be perfect for autumn/winter. I have tried quite a few of the Gelly hi-shines and they all have been really good. All Barry M nail varnishes are quite reasonably priced as they are £3.99.

Thanks so much for reading and let me know if you want more posts like this. Also let me know if you have tried any of these products.

Love Lou
x💜x

You May Also Like

0 comments