Blogmas Day 3: Beauty Giftsets

by - December 05, 2015

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you some gift sets I found on the boots website. Hope you enjoy. xx
 
Under £10
 
The first one I found is the Soap&Glory Once Upon A Lime. This one contains all sugar crush products - hand food, body wash, body scrub , body butter and a body polisher. sugar crush is a sweet lime scent. This one was exactly £10.
 
Another product I saw for under £10 was the Jack Wills Lip Balm Trio. These were £8 and has a berry, a vanilla and a rose lip balm. They are in different coloured pots and would be perfect as a gift for a friend.
 
Under £20
 
The next thing I saw was £16 and it's the Soap&Glory Time To Pink. This comes in a sparkly make up bag and has in it a sexy mother pucker lip plumping gloss in the shade pastel pink in candy gloss, love at first blush shimmer powder, pink glaze nail polish and an original pink rollerball perfume.

Next. I saw the Ted Baker beautifully blushed brush set. This is £20 and comes with a brush case, a foundation brush, powder brush, eye shadow brush and a brow brush.

Under £50

The first thing i saw that was under £50 was the Jack Wills Festive Knitted Stocking For Her - this is a stocking with the English velvet body scrub, English velvet body wash, English velvet body butter, English velvet body spray, English velvet hand lotion and a body polisher in it. This is normally £40 but it is currently on offer at £20 so I recommend getting it quickly if your interested.

The next thing I saw was the Ted Baker Splendour Set which is normally £50 and it is on offer for £25. It has in it 6 nail polishes and 6 lipsticks in it. I think this is great for only £25 whilst it's on offer.

So guys, I hope that has helped you.
Love Lou
xx



You May Also Like

0 comments