Updated skincare routine

by - November 11, 2015

Hey guys, recently I started using some new skincare products so I wanted to share with you my new skincare routine. Hope you enjoy. xxx
 
So first I use the Nivea 3 in 1 micellar cleansing water. I use this to take my make up off and also cleanse my skin. I just tip a little bit onto a cotton pad and wipe it across my face. I used to face wipes a lot of the time and this is as easy as face wipes but is so much better for your skin.

 
I then use the Simply Sensitive hydrating moisturiser and I think I mentioned this in my last skincare post so click here to see what I said about it.

 
 I then use the Palmers Cocoa butter formula moisturiser on my cheeks. This reduces redness as well as hydrating them. I don't put this all over my face as it makes it quite greasy.



Then finally, I use the Superdrug action spot stick. This is so good and stops any spots.


Thanks so much for reading.
Love Lou
x❤x

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. amzing going to have to check out some of these

    kiwibeautyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely check out the nivea 3 in 1 cleanser if you have sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete