October Favourites

by - November 01, 2015

Hi everyone, as today is November 1st I thought I would share with you what I loved in October. Hope you enjoy.xxx
 
The first thing I have been loving is actually blogging! Over October you guys have supported me so much so that made me want to blog even more so (even though I decreased my upload days).
 
The next thing I have been loving in the smashbox full exposure ( I did a first impressions HERE). This mascara gives you a natural but also quite doll eyes effect.
 
A skincare product I have been loving is the Superdrug tea tree action spot stick. Basically, you put this on any spots and spot prone areas to prevent spots or get rid of them.
 
 
A lipstick I have been loving is the Kiko deco delight in the shade 02. It is a gorgeous pink tone but also has a bit of a red tone in it.
 
I know I have mentioned this a lot this month but I thought I would include it anyway - it is the Smashbox eyeshadow trio in the shade screen shot. (a first impressions here and a look using it here). The shades last for nearly whole day without creasing.
 
A hair product I have been loving is the Vo5 heat protect styling spray. I spray this on wet hair before I dry it and it keeps my hair really glossy and stops any heat damage.
 
 
 2 blogs I have been loving are Tips Capsule and Snapsn' pixels
 
 
The final thing I have been loving is Halloween which was yesterday. By the way happy belated Halloween.
 
Love Lou
x❤x
 
 
 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this post, and thanks so much for putting my you're favourites! I'm glad you're enjoying my posts ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks . xx your blog is amazing

    ReplyDelete