Lip Product Addict Tag

by - November 18, 2015

Hey guys, so today I am going to be doing the lip product tag which I saw Estée do. Hope you enjoy.

1- Favourite balm/treatment?
My favourite lip balm is probably the Body Shop Born Lippy in the scent Pink Berry. I haven't mentioned this before and I don't know way because it's amazing. I use this twice a day and it makes lips really soft and stops them from chapping.

2-Best Red?
I don't really have a traditional red lipstick but I do like the Revlon lip butter in 096 macaroon. This is a gorgeous red with a bit of pink so it is perfect all year round. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a moisturizing low maintenance red.

3- Best MAC lipstick?
Definitely Plumful and I did a whole post about it here.

4- Liner Yes or No
I am going to have to say no as I don't use l use lip liner.

5- Favourite Gloss
Definitely the Tanya Burr ones - I have to from the old range in the shades first date and Aurora. The lip glosses aren't sticky and have great colour pay off.

Sorry I didn't do all the questions but I hoped you enjoyed it anyway.
Estée's video - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3DBlZHz6xPw&itct=CBgQpDAYACITCLnkrsWsmskCFYSTFgodIykJDTIHcmVsYXRlZEjXnsHnhIiRl9AB

Love Lou
x💜x

You May Also Like

0 comments