Best drugstore eyeshadows

by - October 16, 2015

Hey everyone, as you probably know I am a big lover of eyeshadow so I thought that I would share with you my favourite drugstore eyeshadows. Hope you enjoy. xxxxx
 
 
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos
 
I have 2 of these in the shades Creamy Beige (96) and On and On Bronze (35). These (like they say) last all day without creasing or losing colour. I sometimes use these a base but they are also just as good on their own for just a wash of colour.
 
 
Tanya Burr Hollywood palette
 
This palette is probably one of the best eye shadow palettes around. They are really pigmented and last all day. I do recommend using a primer to stop creasing.
 
 
Kiko eyeshadow stick.
 
This shadow stick was the first one I ever tried but I was really surprised when I put it on. It went on really easily and blended really well. The pigment also lasts all day without fading.

 
Natural Collection solo
 
I only have one of these but I definitely want to buy some more. These eyeshadows are really cheap but are also really good quality. I use the shade Lilac Shimmer in the inner corners as it just highlights it really well.
 
Thank do much for reading
Love Lou
x❤x
 
Links
 
Boots - www.boots.com
 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments