Top 5 under £5

by - September 23, 2015

Hey everyone today I am going to be sharing with you my top 5 products that are under £5. Hope you enjoy. xx

1- Maybelline Colour Tattoo
I have two of these and they are amazing . They are really pigmented and I have used one of them for nearly a year and the other I got recently another because the first one I got was so good. I have the shades Creamy Beige (98) and On and On Bronze (35). They are only £4.99.


2- The Comforter Bubble Bar
This is from lush and smells amazing. I did a whole review of this on my Favourite Lush Products (http://louloves01.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/favourite-lush-products.html) Check it out for a full review. It is £4.75 and available at Lush.

3- Baby Lips
I have loads of these as they are really hydrating and creamy on my lips. I have a range of colours and are available in a lot of colours and also colour free like the hydrate. They are available in most places and are only £2.99


4- Natural Collection Lipstick
I have two of these in the shades Pink Mallow and Sweet Pea. Personally I prefer Pink Mallow but as it is matte and Sweet Pea is shiny with a hint of glitter. I use Pink Mallow nearly every weekend and even though it is matte it is still very moisturising. These are only available at Boots and they are only £1.99.

5- Simply Sensitive Deep Cleansing  Face Mask
This face mask is great for sensitive/dry skin as it doesn't dry out your skin and it is actually quite hydrating but I find that I still have to use a moisturiser otherwise it can be a little bit drying.  It is also quite thick so you don't need to use too much. You get 75ml for £3.19 but it is only available from Boots.

Websites
Boots - www.boots.com
Superdrug - www.superdrug.com
Lush - www.lush.com

Thank you so much for reading.
Love you all so much
Love Lou
x❤x
 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments