Smarties Flapjacks

by - September 07, 2015

Hi guys so today I am going to be sharing another recipe with you which I know I have been doing a lot recently but you seem to like them so I thought I would try and upload some more recipes. Today I am going to be sharing Tanya Burr's Smarties flapjacks recipe.

 Ingredients for 10 flapjacks
125g butter
125g sugar
6 tbsp. golden syrup
250g porridge oats
2 tubes of Smarties - one  tube in the mixture and one for decoration


First pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C. Then melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat and add the golden syrup and sugar. Once then sugar has dissolved and then butter has melted add the porridge oats and a tube of Smarties. Then put the flapjacks into a baking tin and put a tube of Smarties over the top. Finally bake it in the oven for 20 minutes.

Thanks for reading
Love Lou,
xx

You May Also Like

0 comments