My Top 5 Baking Recipes.

by - September 12, 2015

Hi guys, so today I am going to be sharing with you my top five baking recipes.
 
1- Tanya's Triple Chocolate Cookies
I recently did a post about these cookies so if you want to find out how to make them check it out.
 
 
2- Cake Pops
Cake pops are super fun and easy to make in a cake pop maker. You can make cake pops without a cake pop maker and you can find great recipes in the book "Cake Pops By Helen Attridge and Abby Foy".
 
Image result for cake pops
 
3- Oreo Cupcakes
I also did a blog post on these quite recently and the recipe is really easy and affordable.
Image result for Oreo cupcakes
 
4- Melting Moments
These are little biscuits with a cherry on top. Recipe - http://www.be-ro.co.uk/recipe/showrec25.html
Image result for melting moments
 
5-Vienesse Biscuits
I haven't actually tried this recipe my self but I love Viennese Biscuits. http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/viennese_whirls_78348
 
Viennese whirl biscuits
 
Thanks for reading even though it is a smaller post than usual
Love Lou
x❤x

You May Also Like

0 comments