My Pamper Routine.

by - September 14, 2015

Hey guys so today I am going to be sharing with you my pamper routine.
 
First I have a bath I usually use a Lush product and my favourites to use are The Comforter, Dragon's Egg, Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment and Yoga Bomb. But I also love Zoella's Beauty Range.

Image result for zoella beauty fizz bar

Then once I have had my bath I take my make-up off using the Yes To Cucumbers everyday gel cleanser. This take off my make-up really easily without being too harsh on my skin. Then I put on my Simply Sensitive Deep Cleansing face mask. I leave this on for 2-3 minutes. After I wash it off I put on the Simply Sensitive Hydrating Moisturiser and the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula however I only put the Cocoa butter on my really dry/sensitive areas. I then use the Hollister Solana Beach Body lotion.

Then I put on a onesie and watch some Tv or a film on Netflix. My favourite films on Netflix are Love Rosie, Employee Of The Month, Ghost, The Best Of Me and Up. In Winter I light a candle usually Yankee Candle Snowflake Cookie which is only available in Winter.



Thank-you so much for reading
Love Lou
x❤x
 

You May Also Like

0 comments