Eye products

by - September 21, 2015

 
Hey everyone today I am going to be sharing with you all my eye products. I was going to do my whole make-up collection but to make it shorter I thought I would just do my eye products but if you want me to do my lip products just let me know.
 
1- Maybelline Colour Tattoo
I have two of these in the shades On and On Bronze (35) and Creamy Beige (98). These were £4.99 each and are really easy to build up or they can be used for just for a wash of colour.
 
2- Natural Collection Solo Shadow
These are really good consistency and are really easy to blend. I use the shade Lilac Shimmer in then inner corner and it looks really nice as it gently highlights without it being too obvious. They are £1.99 each and are available in a wide range of shades.
 
3- Kiko Shadow stick
These shadow sticks have a great consistency and are easy to apply and blend. I have one in the shade 06 but I am definitely going to repurchase this one and buy more in different shades. They are £6.90 and last for ages.
 
4- Urban Decay eyeshadow
These eyeshadows are amazing, are easy to use for just a wash of colour or can be built up for a really pigmented colour. It was £14.00 from Debenhams at the Urban Decay counter.
 
5- Nude Duo from ???
I got this duo years ago but it is too good to throw away and because I got it so long ago I don't know where it is from or how much it was. However many drugstore and high-end brands sell many duos just like it.
 
6- Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette
This palette is amazing and can be used for so much. The shades are really pigmented and are great for any occasion. It is £5.99 from Feelunique and Superdrug.
 
7- Essence Quattro Palette
These shades are pretty similar to the ones in the Tanya Burr palette but they are slightly less pigmented but they can be built up quite a lot. I have it in the shade 05 To Die For and I got mine from Wilko for £2.99 but it is also available on the Essence website. As you can tell form the picture I have used these shades for a long time and 3 of them have hit pan. However, I have been using them for a year most days so it is understandable that they have hit pan
 
Websites:
 
 
Thank-you so much for reading
Hope you enjoyed and if you want one on my lip products just let me know
 
Love Lou
x❤x
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments