Celebrity make-up looks that have inspired me

by - September 19, 2015

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you Celebrity Make-up looks that have inspired me.
 
1- Tanya Burr
Tanya has helped me not to be too careful applying eyeshadow etc. as before I used to be really careful when applying it but now I know that I can blend it in/out to make it look tidier
 
2- Dove Cameron
Image result for dove cameron
Dove has helped me not to get too crazy with colours and that sometimes neutral make-up is more effective that bold make-up
 
3-Kate Middleton
Image result for Kate Middleton make up
Kate's Make-up always looks amazing in each of her photos so I look at the different looks and combine them into one.

4- Kim Kardashian

 Her make-up always looks amazing so I take aspects from her looks and add them together.

5- Taylor Swift
Her lips have encourage me to wear a red lip as sometimes I feel like my skin tone is too light to wear a red lip but Taylor always proves me wrong.

Thanks so much for all your continuous support
Love Lou
x❤x
 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank-you all so much for your continuous support but I am struggling a bit for ideas of what to write and what you enjoy enjoy reading so if you have any ideas please let me know either via email or the comments

    ReplyDelete