August favourites

by - August 31, 2015

Hi everyone so today I am going to be showing you my August favourites.
Skincare:

I only purchased this product recently but I am already loving it. It is very gentle on my skin but still removes make up easily. It was £6.99 from Boots

Beauty



This is the Tanya Burr Hollywood palette. These shades are super pigmented and last for hours without creasing but I found that by the end of the day it had creased a little so I recommend using a primer or base underneath the shadows. I got it from Superdrug and it was £6 but you can also get it from feelunique. http://www.feelunique.com/


This mascara is great if you want really full looking lashes. However I do find that I can't put this mascara on my bottom lashes is the wand is too big. I got it from boots and it was £3.99

This lipstick is a MAC lustre lipstick in Plumful This shade lasts all day and is a great berry tone for winter. All MAC lipsticks are £15.50.


Hair


I have been using this shampoo for a while now and it is amazing. It makes your hair really glossy without it looking greasy. It is also quite thick so you don't need too much. It was £3.99 from Boots and you can also get the matching conditioner which is £3.50 from Boots.




This conditioner is amazing for untangling hair and preventing split ends. However, I only put it in the ends of my hair as if you put it in the roots it makes the hair really greasy. This conditioner was £3.50 from Boots and the matching shampoo is also £3.50 from Boots.

Bath


I have been a big fan of lush for a long time and I have a lot of favourites from there including The Comforter (£4.75) and Think Pink (£2.65.).Lush have many stores but you can also order online here -


Recently I have also been loving this trio. First it put Calm One Calm All bubble bath (£6 from Boots) in whilst the bath is running. Then I scrub my whole body with The Smoothie Star body scrub (£8 from Boots) , then I wash the scrub off with the Zoella Beauty Soak Opera bubble bath and shower cream (£5 at Superdrug). 8I love using these products together because the bubble bath and body scrub leave my skin feeling really soft and the scent of the shower cream stays to your skin so your skin smells amazing. 

Homeware



Gabriella Cat Face Glass Mug
This cup is from Gabriella's range at Primark (gabriellaxprimark). I love this cup and it was really cheap too as it was only £2


These fairy lights are also from Gabby's range and they are really pretty. They were £8 but be careful when getting them out the box as some of the sequins come off but it shows no obvious hole




Unfortunately Gabby's range is in selcted stores only so check before you next go to primark. You can also order it online at  http://www.primark.com/en/homepage



Thanks everyone

Love Lou









You May Also Like

0 comments